Recommended Learning Resources
Table of Contents
General Information Technology:
- Cybrary - A great, mostly free, cyber and IT learning resource.
- LinkedIn Learning - a general learning platform. (Check with your school, they might offer free membership)
- Pluralsight - Preferred a general learning platform with High Quality video content. (Check with your school, they might offer a free membership.
- Udemy - a general learning platform.
- CyberWarfare (Red and Purple-Team Labs and Certifications)
- HackTheBox - Black-Box CTF Challenges (Has paid membership)
- INE - Free, and Paid, High Quality Cyber Security labs and training
- Immersive Labs - Free Cyber Security Labs (Free for active students)(Has paid offerings)
- Mosse Cyber Security Institute - Free Cyber Security Labs (Has paid offerings)
- PenTesterLab - Hands on Pentesting Labs (Has paid offerings)
- TryHackMe - Guided CTF challenges. (Has paid membership)
- Cisco - Learn Cisco for free! (Some Paid)
- Juniper - Learn Juniper for free. Complete the course to earn a free certification test voucher!
- Microsoft - Learn Windows, Server, Azure, and more for free!
- VMWare - Learn VMware ESXi, Horizon, and Cloud Technologies for free!
- RedHat - Training on RHEL Systems, Servers, and Ansible
Programming and Scripting:
- Code.org - Free coding cources and project ideas!
- Python Institute - Free Entry-Level Python courses.